Xtreme self care is NOT:
- Restricting our calories, starving ourselves or fasting in hopes of miraculous weight loss
- Swearing to never eat dairy, gluten, sugar or chocolate again
- Meticulously tracking what we eat. While obsessively tracking our weight every day
- Exercising more or harder (unless you’re not exercising at all)
- Frantically trying to change parts of ourselves we dislike or refuse to embrace
- Criticizing & judging our bodies (or our lives)
- Injecting, lifting, surgically augmenting our bodies to make us feel better about ourselves
- Believing we are anything less than perfect & whole as we are
Xtreme self care IS:
- Being kind & compassionate to ourselves in all situations
- Sometimes eating a doughnut. Other times not.
- Listening carefully to our bodies. Then giving them what they need
- Learning to slow down & relax
- Saying no to anything that doesn’t serve us
- Fully accepting ourselves as we are (without the obsessive desire to fix or hide what we consider our flaws)
- Embracing new ways of living & being that prioritizes ourselves
- Recognizing our beauty inside & out
- Doing all the above especially when we’re busy, overwhelmed, stressed or tired.
To create a community of people dedicated to holistic living
As a means of taking better care of themselves
While supporting, encouraging & helping others along the same path.